Welcome to the CDS
The purpose of the Chicago Dermatological Society is to educate its members and guests (medical residents and students) in dermatology and its subspecialties and to promote:
- Excellence in patient care
- Adherence to a high level of ethical conduct and professionalism
- Dermatology related research
- A spirit of community among its members
- Public interest relating to dermatology
- We will be launching a new website soon. Standby for details!
- NEW! The next CDS monthly conference will take place on SATURDAY, December 13 at the University of Chjicago. CLICK HERE for details and registration.
- Monthly conference schedules
-- 2013-2014 meetings
- CME Information - including links to online claims for meetings from February 2010 through June 2012
New . . . April 22, 2013 – We are very of the passing of Dr. Mort Barnett, a friend and colleague of many Chicago area dermatologists. Services were Monday, April 22; details can be found at www.fredcdames.com One member said that "Mort was the best person I have ever known." Many who worked with him and knew him felt exactly the same way. View more information here.